“Since we started using TruGreen a couple of years ago I have seen a real difference in the appearance of our yard, greener thicker grass and very few weeds. After wasting a lot of time and money trying to do my own lawn maintenance I believe that TruGreen is a very good value to our investment in our home. And we have recommended you to friend and neighbours. Thank You”
Tree and shrub care and pruning
Lawns are often the focal point of landscape maintenance routines, but tree and shrub care is also important — especially when you consider that trees and shrubs not only play an important role in your landscape's appeal, but can represent a significant investment in time, money and effort. That's why it's smart to enlist the trained professionals at your local TruGreen, who understand exactly how to keep your foliage healthy, handsome and more resilient in fighting off troublesome pests and diseases.
In fact, your TruExpert℠ Tree & Shrub Specialist knows how your trees and shrubs cope with the local climate, which problems they're most prone to and how take a science-based approach to achieve the right balance. The end result is a tailored plan that accounts for every factor and maps out a plan of care that includes root zone nourishment, tree and shrub pruning guidelines, preventative measures for winter and more. From the deepest roots to the tallest treetops, your landscape is in safe hands with TruGreen. Fill out the form to request a free quote or call us today to get started.
The expertise and experience your landscape needs
Your green space is more than a lawn and some foliage: it's your own private retreat, a reflection of your personality and a huge contributor to the beauty — and value — of your home. When you turn to the certified experts at your local TruGreen for tree and shrub care, you can expect an in-depth assessment, tailored maintenance services and outstanding results throughout the seasons. After all, we have more than 35 years of firsthand experience, so we know exactly how to bring the best out of any yard — but it's our science-based approach that makes us Canada's true leader in professional landscape care.
You can choose which components of our tree and shrub care service are most appropriate for your needs, including:
- Spring Dormant Oil Application: A targeted application of horticultural oil that helps to limit harmful insect populations before any significant damage occurs.
- Spring Root Fertilization: We apply essential nutrients to the root zone, which encourages vigorous growth to ensure plants recover from winter hardships and are prepared to thrive throughout the summer.
- Spring Natural Insect Control: As young foliage emerges and develops, we control insects to mitigate early season damage.
- Early Summer Natural Insect Control: Specific measures are taken against aphids, lace bugs, mites, scale and other pests that are likely to run rampant if left unchecked.
- Summer Natural Insect Control: Targeted measures against late-occurring insects, as well as added protection against other potentially damaging insects.
- Fall Root Fertilization: We supply vital nutrients to trees and shrubs to help them develop roots and store food for the winter months ahead.
A Real Difference!
by Brent H.
Before and After
by Darci F.
“I wish I could upload a before and after photo!! My front lawn went from straw & weeds to the nicest lawn on the street!! Thank you Trugreen!!”
Service with Prider
by Carol H.
“The tech was so interested in the care of my yard. He has seen it prosper and was so proud of it. He had suggestions for the future care of my yard. There was a lot of pride in his service.”
My lawn has never looked better.
by Andrea Deyoung
“I've had the service for a year now and my lawn has never looked better. I am really impressed by how my lawn has improved over time. I will continue to use their service even when I move to my new residence next year.”
A Satisfied Customer
by James M
“When I've had questions or needed additional service in a particular area, you returned and treated the problem area. Also, your service technicians have been courteous and helpful. If I see them, they tell me what they're doing and why, and if I don't see them, they always leave an explanation of what they did and why. So, I'm a satisfied customer.”
- Treatments can help keep pests at bay
- Ensures balanced nutrients, enabling greater retention of colour, strength and beauty
- Stimulates growth in certain species
- Maintains root and soil health
TruGreen will gladly visit your property as often as needed between scheduled visits to make any necessary adjustments and to ensure your satisfaction